Woking Festival of Dance 2020
Sunday 7th June to Saturday 20th June
Welcome to our 2020 Festival
The dates of our Festival are shown in the box on the left of this page and also on this page you will find links to all of the forms you will need to make your entries. There is a link to the documents that schools will need to use and a separate link for the use of private entrants. A link to the syllabus classes and class codes, as well as our regulations, can be found on the page named Syllabus and a link to the more formal and legal documents is on the Regulatory page.
Several changes have been made to these details for 2020 and we draw your attention to the following:
- The age qualification date has been changed to 1st June 2020
- We have lifted the restriction on the number of duets, trios and quartets that a dancer can enter and, unlike the All England, we have no restriction on the number of solos that a dancer may perform (Reg. 18)
- All England Dance have revised the qualification marks for their 2021 competition and we have implemented those revisions for 2020
- There is no change to our entry fees
- Please remember that, due to the change of dates from winter to summer in 2020, this Festival will be a qualifier for the All England Dance Competition 2021
We are pleased to announce that adjudication for 2020 will be shared between Miss Jayne Wing FISTD, DDE and Mr Geoff Lucas ALCM, FBATD.
We are at your disposal to answer questions that you may have in connection with our Festival and look forward to hearing from you.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES IS SATURDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2020